FirstHomeBuyers.net Is Growing And Expanding Operations
FirstHomeBuyers.net is experiencing unprecedented growth as one of the fastest growing nationwide first home buyer centers and we are expanding our team and operations which benefits our customers in the following ways:
- Better Customer Service-There will always be somebody to respond quickly to request for information about first time home buyer programs. If you want a faster response, you can call our call center hotline at 847-516-5743. Team members are waiting to get you pre-approved to purchase your first home and answer all your questions and walk you through the next steps in the home buying process. See what happy homeowners are saying about our team.
- Faster Loan Approvals-We process, underwrite, and fund our loans in-house which means faster turn-around times for loan approvals. Our commitment is to make sure we obtain a fast approval so you can sit back and relax until you close on your new home. If you don’t have a home picked out yet, then we will get you pre-approved not pre-qualified with a formal underwriting decision. Upon approval, we will issue you a pre-approval letter which will let you shop for a home with confidence.
- First Home Buyer Realtor Referral Network. You simply fill out a short Realtor Finder Form and our team will refer you to a real estate agent who can assist you in your home search. Realtors can assess your home buying needs and provide you with home listings which meet your criteria. Also, they will set up appointments with sellers and show you homes as well as negotiate the terms of a purchase contract offer such as seller paid closing costs.
- Increased Support Staff-Due to overwhelming demand for the first time home buyer program we have hired more processors, loan openers, junior underwriters, and other personnel to service our clients.
- More First Time Home Buyer Specialists-We have added new loan specialists to our team and they have experience in originating USDA and VA zero down payment, FHA, NO PMI or private mortgage insurance, Fannie Mae, Conventional, and many other first time home buyer loan programs. Furthermore, our loan officers are trained to structure good loan files with all the necessary documentation to try to minimize loan conditions on approvals to ensure a less hassle free experience and smooth closing wherever possible.
Today, lenders have really tightened their guidelines on loan programs and you need a team of professionals dedicated to help you achieve the dream of homeownership. GetPre-Approved today or call us now at 847-516-5743 for more information on how you purchase your first home.